Last updated: December 12, 2021
Personal Data We Collect
We collect the following types of personal data about our Users and Clients: identifiers, Internet activity information, customer records information, professional or employment-related information, commercial information, and geolocation data. We collect this information in the following circumstances:
- If you subscribe to email updates from us, request information about our Services, or register for an Plaza Offices account, we may request that you provide contact information, such as your name, phone number, email address, and company name.
- If you call us to inquire about our Services or request customer support, we may record our interaction with you. We will notify you before recording a phone call, and you may disconnect the call before speaking with us if you do not consent to the recording.
- If you purchase any of our Services, we may request that you provide information such as identifiers, commercial information, and your financial information, such as payment account information or other commercial information. If you respond to surveys, promotions, or other offers, we may ask you to provide your contact information, such as email address or phone number, and any other information specifically requested in the offer.
Other sources of information:
- If you are an employee, contractor, representative, or other authorized user of a Client’s account, our Client may provide us with your contact information to enable your access to our Services. When you access or use the Services on behalf of a Client, we may ask you to provide personal data directly to us to enable your use of the Services, such as name, email address, company, device information, Internet activity information, or geolocation.
- If you provide information to one of our affiliates, our affiliate may share your personal data with us. Your personal data may include information such as your name, email address, mailing address, or company name.
- We may also combine the personal data that we have about you with publicly available information that we obtain from external sources.
Cookies and other web-based technologies
Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer’s web browser memory. They help us recognize your device and remember your preferences, such as your login details, improve your user experience, and deliver and measure the performance of digital advertising. We use the term “cookie” to describe several technologies, including:
- pixel tags (transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email, which indicate that a page or email has been viewed),
- mobile device identifiers, and
- web storage used in desktop software or mobile devices.
- Necessary Cookies: We use these cookies to operate the Services, authenticate you and keep you logged in, and to monitor the use of the Services to detect fraud or other harmful or illegal activities on the Services.
- Preferences Cookies: These cookies help us remember your preferences, including remembering your username and your settings or profile configurations.
- Statistics/Performance / Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies and other similar technologies to analyze how you access or use the Services, and how the Services are performing. We may also use these cookies to obtain information from our email campaigns or other communications we send to you, including whether you opened or forwarded an email or clicked on any of its content.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies track you across the Internet and help third-party advertisers and publishers display ads that are relevant to you.
What We Do with the Personal Data We Collect
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing our Services to you, including delivering products and services you purchase, responding to customer service requests, or notifying you about updates to your account or the Services.
- Improving our Services, including analyzing and optimizing your use of our website, mobile application, and other services to improve their functionality and usability.
- Detecting and preventing fraud or other illegal activity on our Services and ensuring the availability, security, and integrity of our Services, including monitoring access to our website.
- Processing payments for your purchases and subscriptions.
- Internal record keeping for compliance with our tax and legal obligations.
- Managing and delivering marketing communications, promotions, special offers, and surveys, including sending you direct marketing communications and promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
- Conducting market research, including contacting you and sharing your contact information with our third-party reviews partners so they can contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail to better understand your interests, preferences, and experiences with respect to our Services.
- Complying with our legal obligations, such as responding to a court order or cooperating with a law enforcement request.
- Protecting us, our Users, our clients’ Customers, our business, or other third parties.
If we need to use your personal data for any other purpose, we will ask for your permission before using your personal data for that purpose. You can refuse to provide personal data to us, but the Services may not function properly, or we may be unable to provide the Services to you if we need your personal data to deliver the Services.
How We Disclose Your Personal Data
We do not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. In order to deliver the Services to you and for our legitimate business purposes, we may share your personal data:
- With our service providers who perform services or functions on our behalf, such as payment processing, customer relationship management, website analytics, email campaign management, or network hosting.
- With our reviews partners, such as Consumer Affairs and Clutch, who may contact you on our behalf to request that you provide a review of our Services on their review aggregation sites.
- With unaffiliated third parties as part of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of our assets, or other organizational changes.
- With law enforcement, regulatory agencies, or pursuant to a court order.
How We Retain Your Personal Data
How We Secure Your Personal Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your personal data, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect your personal data. However, no online service is 100% secure, and you must also take appropriate precautions to prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of your personal data. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your login and password information, and you will be solely responsible for the unauthorized use of your login and password information.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If we discover that we have collected information about a child under the age of 16, we will delete the information as soon as possible.
How You Can Access and Control Your Data
Updating your account settings
Users and Clients who have registered for an Plaza Offices account can update their account information and payment information by logging into their Plaza Offices account and updating their account settings. If you are unable to update your account information in your Plaza Offices account, please contact us and we can work with you to update the information.
Access to your personal data
You can request to know what personal data we have about you and correct any incorrect or out-of-date personal data by contacting us at any time. If you are an End User and we have collected your personal data as a service provider to a Client, we may be required to forward your request to the Client for further instructions or action on the part of the Client.
Restricting collection and use of personal data for marketing purposes
You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- When you fill out a form on our website or submit information in a form to the Services, you may be given the opportunity to opt-out of the use of your contact information for direct marketing communications. If you do not opt-out, we may use your contact information for our direct marketing purposes. You can change your mind by contacting us to opt-out of further marketing communications.
- When you purchase Services from us, we may provide your contact information to our Reviews Partners so that they can ask you to leave a review of our Services on the Reviews Partner’s site. If you do not want your information shared with our Reviews Partners for this purpose, you can opt out at any time by contacting us using the contact information below.
- If you receive email communications from us, you can click on the unsubscribe link to stop receiving further marketing emails. However, we may still email you to communicate with you about your account or notify you about updates to the Services.
- To opt-out of interest-based advertising or learn more about how you can restrict targeted advertising, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative (https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (https://www.aboutads.info/choices). You can also set your browser to delete or block cookies by adjusting your browser’s privacy settings.
Do Not Track While we are committed to transparency and protecting your privacy, we do not recognize browser-initiated Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals because there is no industry standard for how to respond to such signals.
California Privacy Rights California consumers may have additional rights over their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Rights Act (CCPA). These rights include:
- The right to know. Our Users have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months.
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing: (i) sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and (ii) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The right to access. Our Users have the right to request the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. For data access requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity.
- The right to delete. Our Users have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. After we verify your request, we will delete or de-identify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action, or we may instead de-identify or aggregate your personal information so that it no longer identifies you.
- The right to non-discrimination. Our Users have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising your California privacy rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services; charge you different prices or rates, including by using discounts or other benefits; provide you with a different level or quality of service, or suggest that you receive a different level of quality or service.
The CCPA does not require us to provide the rights to know, access, or delete personal information collected in our business-to-business communications or transactions. This means that if you provide us with personal information while acting on behalf of one of our business clients, we may not be able to provide these rights to you. Exercising Your Rights To exercise your rights to know, access, or delete described above, please submit a request by either:
- Calling us at 702-515-7400
10161 Park Run Dr Ste 150
Las Vegas, NV 89145